Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10553/116161
Title: Hex-generation system from seawater and air. Seed for decarbonization on the island of Gran Canaria
Authors: Pulido Alonso, Antonio 
Winter Althaus, Gabriel 
Trujillo, L
Rosales, E
UNESCO Clasification: 3322 Tecnología energética
Issue Date: 2022
Conference: EHEC 2022 Congres
Abstract: The Canary Islands currently have total dependence on oil as a source of energy. Being, in 2018, 98% of the primary energy used, and the remaining 2% was renewable energy [1]. Europe and therefore Spain has a decarbonization plan for 2050. But 2040 has been proposed for non-peninsular territories. The truth is that time is running out, and no action has been taken. It should be mentioned that the islands are fuel stations for ships in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The energy that is served to ships is half of that consumed on the islands [1].
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10553/116161
Appears in Collections:Actas de congresos
Adobe PDF (296,84 kB)
Adobe PDF (8,06 MB)
Wednesday, 18th May. Parallel Session 2 (15:30-17:30) Room A. Hydrogen Production: Renewable
Unknown (8,06 MB)
Unknown (8,11 MB)
Show full item record

Page view(s)

6
checked on Jul 16, 2022

Download(s)

8
checked on Jul 16, 2022

Google ScholarTM

Check


Share



Export metadata



Items in accedaCRIS are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.