Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10553/54456
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.authorCarranza Rodríguez, Cristinaen_US
dc.contributor.authorPardo-Lledias, Javieren_US
dc.contributor.authorMuro-Alvarez, Antonioen_US
dc.contributor.authorPérez-Arellano, José Luisen_US
dc.date.accessioned2019-02-18T10:55:32Z-
dc.date.available2019-02-18T10:55:32Z-
dc.date.issued2008en_US
dc.identifier.issn1058-4838en_US
dc.identifier.otherWoS-
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10553/54456-
dc.description.abstractRelative eosinophilia (defined as an eosinophil percentage >5% but an eosinophil count <450 cells/μL) is significantly associated with helminth infection in recently arrived West African immigrants (odds ratio, 20.5; 95% confidence interval, 2.7-154). The main parasitic causes related to relative eosinophilia are geohelminthic diseases (specifically, hook-worms) and schistosomiasis.en_US
dc.languageengen_US
dc.relation.ispartofClinical Infectious Diseasesen_US
dc.sourceClinical Infectious Diseases [ISSN 1058-4838], v. 46 (6), p. E48-E50, (Marzo 2008)en_US
dc.subject320505 Enfermedades infecciosasen_US
dc.subject.otherRefugeesen_US
dc.subject.otherDiagnosisen_US
dc.subject.otherInfectionsen_US
dc.titleCryptic parasite infection in recent west African immigrants with relative eosinophiliaen_US
dc.typeinfo:eu-repo/semantics/Articleen_US
dc.typeArticleen_US
dc.identifier.doi10.1086/528865en_US
dc.identifier.scopus40749094070-
dc.identifier.isi000253453800039-
dc.contributor.authorscopusid23975693400-
dc.contributor.authorscopusid23670753700-
dc.contributor.authorscopusid7006690116-
dc.contributor.authorscopusid7005553929-
dc.identifier.eissn1537-6591-
dc.description.lastpageE50en_US
dc.identifier.issue6-
dc.description.firstpageE48en_US
dc.relation.volume46en_US
dc.investigacionCiencias de la Saluden_US
dc.type2Artículoen_US
dc.contributor.daisngid344572-
dc.contributor.daisngid1701582-
dc.contributor.daisngid409562-
dc.contributor.daisngid445671-
dc.description.numberofpages3en_US
dc.utils.revisionen_US
dc.contributor.wosstandardWOS:Carranza-Rodriguez, C-
dc.contributor.wosstandardWOS:Pardo-Lledias, J-
dc.contributor.wosstandardWOS:Muro-Alvarez, A-
dc.contributor.wosstandardWOS:Perez-Arellano, JL-
dc.date.coverdateMarzo 2008en_US
dc.identifier.ulpgcen_US
dc.contributor.buulpgcBU-MEDen_US
dc.description.jcr8,266-
dc.description.jcrqQ1-
dc.description.scieSCIE-
item.fulltextCon texto completo-
item.grantfulltextopen-
crisitem.author.deptGIR IUIBS: Trypanosomosis, Resistencia a Antibióticos y Medicina Animal-
crisitem.author.deptIU de Investigaciones Biomédicas y Sanitarias-
crisitem.author.deptDepartamento de Didácticas Específicas-
crisitem.author.deptGIR IUIBS: Trypanosomosis, Resistencia a Antibióticos y Medicina Animal-
crisitem.author.deptIU de Investigaciones Biomédicas y Sanitarias-
crisitem.author.deptDepartamento de Ciencias Médicas y Quirúrgicas-
crisitem.author.orcid0000-0002-2768-0072-
crisitem.author.orcid0000-0002-2936-8242-
crisitem.author.parentorgIU de Investigaciones Biomédicas y Sanitarias-
crisitem.author.parentorgIU de Investigaciones Biomédicas y Sanitarias-
crisitem.author.fullNameCarranza Rodríguez, Cristina-
crisitem.author.fullNamePérez Arellano, José Luis-
Appears in Collections:Artículos
Thumbnail
PDF
Adobe PDF (254,66 kB)
Show simple item record

SCOPUSTM   
Citations

27
checked on Jul 21, 2024

WEB OF SCIENCETM
Citations

23
checked on Jul 21, 2024

Page view(s)

105
checked on Feb 24, 2024

Download(s)

113
checked on Feb 24, 2024

Google ScholarTM

Check

Altmetric


Share



Export metadata



Items in accedaCRIS are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.